Organising a rally, orientation course
Organisation of treasure hunts and incentive rallies
The rally is an incentive and entertaining way for your staff to discover Paris and France's major cities while having fun and learning.
In the form of orienteering or treasure hunt, our different rallies enhance team-building challenges, missions to carry out on the course (blind tasting of typical French products, oenology workshops, history quizzes, scooter or segway tests etc...)
PREFERENCE EVENTS PARIS has designed for you different rallies in the form of real incentive activities.
For example, we offer:
- A rally flash game: each team will have a flasher, allowing them to read the puzzles hidden all over the course, with each solution allowing them to move from stage to stage.
- The GPS rally: set off to discover a Paris neighbourhood and decipher the encrypted coordinates of the final destination with the help of your GPS and the different puzzles scattered throughout the course.
- Walking rally in a Paris neighbourhood (Montmartre, Le Marais etc.): set off with your team, solve the puzzles and participate in the different workshops offered during the course.
- The museum rally: Be the first to complete the route book and solve the puzzles which will allow you to learn while having fun about the works of the museum visited ((Musée du Louvre, Musée d'Orsay etc...). A cultural team-building activity which will bond your staff!
- Upon request, PREFERENCE EVENTS PARIS creates a personalized rally for your staff, including themes linked to your company, in Paris and the main cities of France (Côte d'Azur, Nice, Cannes, Saint Tropez, Biarritz, Deauville, Bordeaux, Marseilles, etc...).
The orienteering and rally courses are a great way to discover an area such as the Marais, the Tuileries or Montmartre... Guaranteed success for your team building!